Begreen is a biostimulant with silicon and other micronutrients. The greens are made from starchy rhizomes from the tarop plant. This promotes healthy growth.
The content of silicon strengthens the cell wall structure and makes the cultures less susceptible to pests.
- Benefits of from Begreen:
- Promotes plant growth
- Stimulates metabolism
- Activates the plants own immune system
- Strengthens cell wall structure
- No residues and is not dangerous for bees
- Increases photosynthesis performance in times of even low light
Begreen is mixable with all standard agtens. There is no risk of damage in case of overdose.
BeGreen is FiBL-listet and can therefore be used in organic production.